MADISON, N.J., (June 22, 2022) /Realty Wire/ — ERA® Real Estate, a global franchising leader within the AnywhereSM family of brands, today announced the affiliation of ERA Petkus Weiss. The company is based in Vandalia, Ohio, and serves the Dayton Metro and Greater Miami Valley areas. The full-service company’s affiliated agents work with clients on residential sales, investments and relocation, as well as mortgage and title services.
With roots dating back to 1952, this fourth-generation, family-owned firm is led by the husband-and-wife team of Molly Petkus and Michael J. Petkus, Jr. Molly and Michael started their own real estate company in 1971, and in 1988 merged their company with Michael’s father’s company, which he started in 1952. Their success is attributed to their reputation for personal service, integrity, trust and experience.
Brandon Weiss, Molly and Michael’s grandson, currently serves as REALTOR® and sales manager for the firm. He joined the family business in 2019 after receiving his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
Located near the I-75 and I-70 interchange known as the Crossroads of America, the area is also home to Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Kettering Health, the University of Dayton, Wright State University and Five Rivers Metro Park. Recent redevelopment efforts in Dayton have focused on urban living with the addition of many new single-family residential properties and condominiums.
– Molly and Michael Petkus will fuel growth by recruiting new agents to the firm, who will be attracted to the ERA brand’s highly engaged global referral network and the brand’s state-of-the-art technology suite, including MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM which offers a full-featured product suite bringing a seamless, fast, connected experience that will help drive business and boost productivity.
– Agents will also benefit from the ERA brand’s consumer-focused marketing programs such as TextERA, a proven and effective lead generation tool that transform static yard signs into interactive property marketing and the ERA Buyer and Seller Follow-Up programs, automated programs that helps agents keep in touch with clients after the transaction, which can lead to referrals and repeat business.
– Team ERA University will support organic growth through increased productivity as agents tap into the extensive professional development resources in the brand’s proven learning and training platform.
– Future growth plans include expanding the firm’s service area into nearby markets through strategic mergers and acquisitions.
“Molly and Michael Petkus clearly understand the business imperative of continued innovation, as evidenced by their ability to secure the success of their business for more than 50 years. Their decision to affiliate with ERA Real Estate reflects their desire to take their business to the next level. We look forward to partnering with them to help secure a continuing family legacy and enhance business opportunities for their affiliated agents. We are thrilled to welcome them to Team ERA and help them further the brand’s expansion in Ohio.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA® Real Estate
“The Petkus family legacy is very important to us. Our affiliation with ERA Real Estate will help us continue to grow the company and make an impact in our community for years to come. The next generation of agents will thrive with the tools, technology and training available to them through the ERA brand. And, as an ERA affiliate, our professional network just became a whole lot bigger thanks to our access to the extended ERA family across the country and around the world.”– Molly Petkus, Broker/Co-owner, ERA Petkus Weiss
“Being a fourth-generation, family-owned and operated real estate business, we will continue to provide the same standard of excellence in service to all our clients for generations to come, with the backing of the powerful, supportive and collaborative ERA brand. Over the years, our family has helped countless families realize their dreams of homeownership. Now, as an ERA affiliated company, we will be able to provide more to our clients and gain a competitive advantage in our market.”– Michael Petkus, Jr., Broker/Co-owner, ERA Petkus Weiss
About ERA Real Estate
ERA ®Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as it gets. We believe that our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for nearly 50 years, ERA features a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs supported by the brand’s game-changing technology, products and powerful lead generation.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 40,000 affiliated brokers and independent sales associates and approximately 2,390 offices throughout the United States and 33 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com)which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA® Real Estate
ERA® Real Estate